Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA exam not loading.. Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready.

13»

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @jvdk

Due to a larger backlog, response time takes longer, but the LF Customer Support team is working to assist everyone, one ticket at a time. We apologize for the inconvenience this delay is causing.

We cannot provide exam-related support via the forum, as it is meant to be used for course-content questions only and monitored by instructors.

Regards,

Flavia

• Hi Flavia/team,

Request you to process my ticket ID TCCS-59405 and assist me to schedule exam as soon as possible. I have to complete my exam before this month.

Please consider my request for reschedule.

Regards,
    Sathishkumar T

• fcioanca

Hi @sathishthiaguchandra09

Tickets are processed in the order they are received, and it can take several business days for them to be addressed. Once the Support team gets to your ticket, they will be able to assist you.

Regards,
    Flavia

• Hi Flavia,

Thanks for your response. I have one clarification. Please confirm to proceed with reschedule (1st attempt) after go through the below points.

1. While I was writing the exam in my PC yesterday, I got network issues in the middle and disconnected twice (raised two tickets to PSI support team)
    2. When I try to login into PSI viewer and seen that timer gone & exam got completed automatically without attending few questions
    3. The exam results got published today. I see the browser to retake the exam. If I retake the exam, it is asking me to schedule for "second" attempt.

Can support team clear my first attempt and reschedule from scratch (1st attempt)

Regards,
    Sathishkumar T

• fcioanca

Hi @sathishthiaguchandra09

The forum is dedicated for course content support only. All exam-related inquiries must be directed and are handled by the Linux Foundation Customer Support team. I cannot speak for them. Once they will start addressing your ticket, they will work with you to assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

• hi my cka exam starts in 9 mins will the launch button work in 9 mins ?

• hi my cka exam starts in 9 mins will the launch button work in 9 mins ?

cka.PNG 488.6K
  • even after exam start time i click the launch button but it does not works

• fcioanca

Hi @abtech2011

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you in rescheduling at a later date.

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training