Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Worst experience in CKA exam - exam has not launch no instructor no communication

Options

I have launch the exam, it goes to psi dash board and nothing happen no instruction on page.

even my take exam button is also disable, I dont know how they support and make easy exam experience.

is there any way for refund or reschedule my exam. pls help.

Comments

• sudhmca
    sudhmca Posts: 7
    Options

I have raise the service ticket immediately but nothing happen. (TCCS-71271)
    _
    "TCCS-71271 exam has not launch at the schedule time. I have logged in at time, there is take exam button enable. I have launch the exam but nothing happen only the dashboard is visible"

_

• sudhmca
    Options

it still in the same screen and loading

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 431
    Options

Hi @sudhmca,

We apologize that you are encountering issues. Since you already opened a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, the Linux Foundation Customer Support team will be assisting you in rescheduling your exam at a later time. Please note that it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• sudhmca
    Options

you have to understand the user pain, we have schedule the best suite time and prepare well according to the time. We are suffer in such worst case where we wait 1 hour, may be the instructor will come. sorry to say but Worst experience ever.

• mstepien
    Options

@sudhmca, our Customer Support Team will be able to assist you. We cannot provide exam-related support via the forum, as it is meant to be used only for course-content questions.

• sudhmca
    Options

thanks @mstepien for quick response.

• mstepien
    Options

@sudhmca You are welcome!

Categories

Upcoming Training