Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to launch CKAD exam, "Take Exam" button inactive.

Options

Hi LF Training Support,

I had a scheduled CKAD exam today 10AM ET, However the “Take Exam” button was not active nor was the bridge to psi login platform to launch the exam.
I immediately opened up a case “TCCS-63057” and attached necessary screenshots.
I've also tried to reschedule the exam and got the following error message back: "Test session is no longer eligible for launch. It is more than 30 minutes after your scheduled session start time."

I have tp complete CKAD exam this week and I was wondering how long would it take to the support agent to respond to the case and assist in rescheduling the exam.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @rodygogan

We are sorry to hear you encountered issues. Response time takes several business days, as tickets are resolved in the order received.

Regards,
    Flavia

• rodygogan
    Options

Hi @fcioanca

I see this is a common issue with PSI, is there any phone number we can reach out to when such technical issues arise prior the exam to get immediate assistance ?

• fcioanca
    Options

No, unfortunately there is no phone number. All exam-related issues must be directed to the LF Support team, as they are the only ones authorized to handle them.

• engalaa
    engalaa Posts: 5
    Options

Same issue with me friend

Are you solve the issue or still have it ?

• dassaikat
    Options

I have faced similar issue today with PSI. I have created a support ticket but still waiting for a reply. My voucher will be expired in next 2 days and sad to see no response from LF. 🥺

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @dassaikat

Response time takes several business days (no weekends or holidays). However, rest assured that the team will work with you towards a resolution.

Regards,
    Flavia

• omerfarukaktulum
    Options

Hi @fcioanca
    I am facing with the same issue now, and the exam is supposed to start 40 mins later.
    I already created a ticket when I realized that the take exam button was inactive 30 mins ago, but no response yet

The ticket is here: https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-72292

• fcioanca
    Options

Response time can take multiple business days (no weekends or holidays).

• goodmorningjitendra
    Options

We regret to advise that due to an internal system problem, your Exam will not provision correctly and therefore will NOT be available to launch.
    Please contact trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org for further assistance.
    I don't come to see this message with preparation before 30mins.

Categories

Upcoming Training