Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to launch CKAD exam, "Take Exam" button inactive.

Hi LF Training Support,

I had a scheduled CKAD exam today 10AM ET, However the “Take Exam” button was not active nor was the bridge to psi login platform to launch the exam.
I immediately opened up a case “TCCS-63057” and attached necessary screenshots.
I've also tried to reschedule the exam and got the following error message back: "Test session is no longer eligible for launch. It is more than 30 minutes after your scheduled session start time."

I have tp complete CKAD exam this week and I was wondering how long would it take to the support agent to respond to the case and assist in rescheduling the exam.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @rodygogan

We are sorry to hear you encountered issues. Response time takes several business days, as tickets are resolved in the order received.

Regards,
    Flavia

• Hi @fcioanca

I see this is a common issue with PSI, is there any phone number we can reach out to when such technical issues arise prior the exam to get immediate assistance ?

• fcioanca

No, unfortunately there is no phone number. All exam-related issues must be directed to the LF Support team, as they are the only ones authorized to handle them.

• engalaa
    engalaa Posts: 5

Same issue with me friend

Are you solve the issue or still have it ?

• I have faced similar issue today with PSI. I have created a support ticket but still waiting for a reply. My voucher will be expired in next 2 days and sad to see no response from LF. 🥺

• fcioanca

Hi @dassaikat

Response time takes several business days (no weekends or holidays). However, rest assured that the team will work with you towards a resolution.

Regards,
    Flavia

• Hi @fcioanca
    I am facing with the same issue now, and the exam is supposed to start 40 mins later.
    I already created a ticket when I realized that the take exam button was inactive 30 mins ago, but no response yet

The ticket is here: https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-72292

• fcioanca

Response time can take multiple business days (no weekends or holidays).

• We regret to advise that due to an internal system problem, your Exam will not provision correctly and therefore will NOT be available to launch.
    Please contact trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org for further assistance.
    I don't come to see this message with preparation before 30mins.

Categories

Upcoming Training