Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Introducing myself - Dev KCNA Learner

Options

Hi All
This is Dev, a Digital PgM - keen to learn get KCNA

Comments

• tonyldo
    Options

hi every one, i m backend dev at Brazil. And i m happy to learn more about Kubernets and Cloud Native softwares.

• theinrichs
    Options

Welcome to the forum! Have fun with the course. :smile:

• mocasti
    Options

Hi Everyone, My name is Olivia, I'm Sr Software Engineer in Mexico, I'm very excited to start the course.

• czekish
    Options

Hi there! I'm Daniel, a software engineering student from the Czech Republic. Can't wait to start my Kubernetes and Cloud Native journey! :)

• shanbatla
    Options

Hello, everyone,. I am a full stack developer from the US. Wish everyone the best in their cloud learning journey.

• souda69
    Options

Hi Everyone! I am Souda, A DevOps Engineer from India. I am very excited and enthusiastic about this course I look forward to growing my Kubernetes knowledge through it :smile:

• LeiderRM
    Options

Hello Everyone!! My name is Leider and i'm a Infrastructure technnician, i'd like to improve about cloud computing skills.

• jimlai
    Options

Hi Everyone, I am Jim, a System Administrator from Singapore, can't wait to learning Kubernetes course.

• imakshay101
    Options

hi every one, i m dev manager at Tokyo. And i m happy to learn more about Kubernets and Cloud Native softwares.

• sevilroach
    Options

Hi everyone,

I am an engineer who stepped into the DevOps world recently and whose mind is blown every time I learn something about Kubernetes.

I can't wait for all that I will have learnt by the end of this course!

• kunalsagar
    Options

Namaste Everyone!
    I am Kunal Sagar, Engineer from India. Started diving more deep in k8s and cloud native

• parg0
    parg0 Posts: 1
    Options

Hi everyone!
    I'm Gjoko Pargo, I'm a former full-stack developer, working as a DevOps & SRE in the last 4-5 years. I am from Macedonia. Here to upgrade my skillset on kubernetes and hopefully get certified.

• onkar77
    Options

Hi Everyone,
    I joined today for this course. Any idea if any video course available ? Ideally, how much time it take to prepare for this course?

• victorleungtw
    Options

Hello everyone, this is Victor Leung from Hong Kong, living in Singapore and working for London office. Using Kuberntes for work at cloud native core banking. Happy to connect: https://linkedin.com/in/victorleungtw

• alexdhanasekar
    Options

Hello Folks!! This is Alex from Chennai, India! Happy and proud to be a part of this course!

• saimajavaid
    Options

Hi, Saima from Pakistan. I have purchased this course and exam. Hope to get certificate soon. Happy learning.

• sundararaju
    Options

Hey Fellow learners, I am Sundar - DevOps Engineer based in England. Happy Learning !

• rickyruan
    Options

Hi everyone, I'm ricky from Wuhan, China. Happy and Enjoy Learning!

Categories

Upcoming Training