Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Introducing myself - Dev KCNA Learner

Hi All
This is Dev, a Digital PgM - keen to learn get KCNA

Comments

• hi every one, i m backend dev at Brazil. And i m happy to learn more about Kubernets and Cloud Native softwares.

• Welcome to the forum! Have fun with the course. :smile:

• Hi Everyone, My name is Olivia, I'm Sr Software Engineer in Mexico, I'm very excited to start the course.

• Hi there! I'm Daniel, a software engineering student from the Czech Republic. Can't wait to start my Kubernetes and Cloud Native journey! :)

• Hello, everyone,. I am a full stack developer from the US. Wish everyone the best in their cloud learning journey.

• Hi Everyone! I am Souda, A DevOps Engineer from India. I am very excited and enthusiastic about this course I look forward to growing my Kubernetes knowledge through it :smile:

• Hello Everyone!! My name is Leider and i'm a Infrastructure technnician, i'd like to improve about cloud computing skills.

• Hi Everyone, I am Jim, a System Administrator from Singapore, can't wait to learning Kubernetes course.

• hi every one, i m dev manager at Tokyo. And i m happy to learn more about Kubernets and Cloud Native softwares.

• Hi everyone,

I am an engineer who stepped into the DevOps world recently and whose mind is blown every time I learn something about Kubernetes.

I can't wait for all that I will have learnt by the end of this course!

• Namaste Everyone!
    I am Kunal Sagar, Engineer from India. Started diving more deep in k8s and cloud native

• parg0
    parg0 Posts: 1

Hi everyone!
    I'm Gjoko Pargo, I'm a former full-stack developer, working as a DevOps & SRE in the last 4-5 years. I am from Macedonia. Here to upgrade my skillset on kubernetes and hopefully get certified.

• Hi Everyone,
    I joined today for this course. Any idea if any video course available ? Ideally, how much time it take to prepare for this course?

• Hello everyone, this is Victor Leung from Hong Kong, living in Singapore and working for London office. Using Kuberntes for work at cloud native core banking. Happy to connect: https://linkedin.com/in/victorleungtw

• Hello Folks!! This is Alex from Chennai, India! Happy and proud to be a part of this course!

• Hi, Saima from Pakistan. I have purchased this course and exam. Hope to get certificate soon. Happy learning.

• Hey Fellow learners, I am Sundar - DevOps Engineer based in England. Happy Learning !

• Hi everyone, I'm ricky from Wuhan, China. Happy and Enjoy Learning!

Categories

Upcoming Training