Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Welcome to the LFX: Linux kernel forum for collaboration

2»

Comments

• Hello everyone,

I am Monalisha Ojha. Currently an Integrated MSc student at BIT Mesra, India. Looking forward to contributing to the kernel.

IRC nick - monalisha

• rudrakshkarpe
    rudrakshkarpe Posts: 5
    edited May 2022

I am Rudraksh Karpe, a passionate programmer, looking forward start my journey in open source.
    I am curious to know about the Linux kernel mentorship program, please help me know more about it. What are the technical skills pre-requisites for the getting started with this program

• shale
    shale Posts: 1
    edited May 2022

I am Soumik Dutta. I first encountered Linux in 9th grade, and I was amazed to find out that it is possible to change the OS by writing code. I found out about the Free Software Movement and the excellent Community working tirelessly to provide open tools to work with. The forums were friendly and warmly provided solutions whenever I broke my Linux install.

Since then, I have decided to pursue CS and give back to this awesome community :smiley: . Currently, I am enrolled in Computer Science and Engineering course at IIT BHU. I am an open-source fan, and I am looking forward to becoming a kernel developer.

IRC Nick : @soumikdutta:matrix.org

• BruteWig
    BruteWig Posts: 3

Hello everyone,
    I am Sebin Sebastian. I mainly do embedded development and currently getting started in driver development for embedded linux platforms. I am very much excited to work with the linux kernel and looking forward to contribute.
    IRC Nick : @sebin

• jiaweihawk
    jiaweihawk Posts: 1

Hello everyone!
    I am Jiawei Hawk from China. I am learning linux kernel right now, and want to increase the understanding of Linux kernel from the project.
    I am also looking forward to contibuting to the community.

Email: [email protected]

• labnan
    labnan Posts: 2
    edited May 2022

Hi!
    I am Khalid Masum Labnan. I am new at kernel development, but I always admired this piece of engineering. Nice to meet you all! Looking forward to a wonderful experience.

IRC Nick: @Labnan

Categories

Upcoming Training