Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA Bad and Terrible experience with PSI Bridge exam - Disconnected twice and unable to continue

Options

I took the CKA exam by today (30th April 09.30 A.M IST and faced several issue with using the exam PSI platform. I`ve completed seven questions when I am solving the 8th question I got issue with the terminal and contacted the instructor.I reload the page as he advised and the page left blank.

Contacted Tech support and they undergo various checks and measures and It gets connected again as well as verification process re initiated again before it gets connected and and time left only 15mins and the tech team not authorize to provide the remaining time (remaining time 85 minutes was there while I am solving the 08th question).After solving a questions it gets disconnected again and I am really disappointed and its a terrible experience.

Again I reached out to the support team and requested for a retake as I was already running out of time and they are not authorised.

I have already reported the problem via Jira ticket today along with the ticket numbers provided by the support team
This was my final retake and its expired by today and I was well prepared for the exam .Despite of my preparations I am not able to complete the exam which makes me totally upset.

I humbly request you to analyze the logs,incident ,ticket numbers and request you to do a fair assessment and provide me a retake and I am ready to do within 24 hours.Kindly do the needful

Exam name: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Mohamed Mansoor

Comments

• sharatgunnala
    Options

Same with my CKA Exam Apr 3p 6AM ET. Struck at page loading and doesnt say much

• kbarratt
    kbarratt Posts: 38
    Options

Hello @bariman143 & @sharatgunnala,

We apologize that you are encountering issues. If you already opened a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, the Linux Foundation Customer Support team (not PSI) will be assisting you in rescheduling your exam. It can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Regards,

Kassidy
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 422
    Options

Hi @bariman143 and @sharatgunnala,

We apologize that you encountered issues during your exams. Please reach out to our Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will be able to assist you.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• gustavonaviac
    Options

I had the same experience with the platform. It's horrible, it doesn't work, tiny, slow, it disconnects! A screen where you have a menu at the top that decreases the space of the browser, you must connect a remote desktop that does not work. It is impossible to take the exam on a notebook.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 422
    Options

Hello @gustavonaviac,

We apologize that you encountered issues during your exam. Please open a ticket with our Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and they will be able to assist you.

Best regards,
    Magda

• pmozdzynski
    pmozdzynski Posts: 2
    edited February 5
    Options

During my last exam I got disconnected on question 3 or 4 while still having 105-6 minutes I got kicked-out, when I got back after 2 check-ins ( ID check, room scan, etc ) I got only 60 minutes left. ( what has happen to my 45 minutes? ) I asked for extend the proctor but they were unable to provide me my time back, knowing from previous exams I knew that there is no point to continue. I opened the ticket TCCS-95573 and waiting now over 24 hours without any responose.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Ho @pmozdzynski

We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced during the exam. Please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Tickets are processed in the order they are received. Rest assured that the Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling the exam once they assign your ticket.

Regards,

Flavia

• pmozdzynski
    Options

I had a possible bad experience while running the PSI browser on my Linux Ubuntu Laptop. Since the Linux distribution I use on my laptop is not compatible with PSI, I installed the recommended Ubuntu 20.04/22.04. However, I noticed some strange behaviors such as the screen turning off for several seconds, followed by a complete shutdown, which required me to reset it. As a result, I lost 45 minutes from the countdown. If anyone wants to have a pleasant experience, I strongly recommend using Mac or Windows for the PSI. This time, I installed Windows 10 and the PSI ran smoothly without any interruptions, albeit a bit slowly. I passed with a score of 91.

Categories

Upcoming Training