Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Training and Certification Support - No response for JIRA

Options

Comments

• srikanthkoyi
    Options

Hi @fcioanca,

Hope you are doing well. I understand your team experiencing a high volume of support requests.

I had issues with the LFCS exam due to a System check error. So could not able to proceed further (Self ID proof upload etc) and the exam was also not released by the proctor.

Discussed with PSI support (ticket number: #3155996) and raised an LF support ticket the same day TCCS-59324 as advised.

It's been 3 days now, but the status is still awaiting support. This is a blocker to reschedule the exam.
    Your assistance to expedite the process asap is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Srikanth

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,909
    Options

Hi @srikanthkoyi

Every ticket is addressed in the order received, during business hours. Once the Support Team starts working on your ticket, they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

• srikanthkoyi
    Options

@fcioanca said:
    Hi @srikanthkoyi
    Every ticket is addressed in the order received, during business hours. Once the Support Team starts working on your ticket, they will assist you.
    Regards,
    Flavia

Hi @fcioanca

Thank you much for your response and would like to share with you that my ticket has been resolved successfully now.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @srikanthkoyi

Thank you for the update. Good luck with the exam!

Regards,

Flavia

• PurnimaKumari
    PurnimaKumari Posts: 1
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi @fcioanca ,

Can you please expedite my ticket (TCCS-60634) **this is **super Urgent request.

Thanks

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @PurnimaKumari

Tickets are resolved one by one in the order they are received. Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Rest assured that the Customer Support team will assist you once they assign your ticket.

Regards,

Flavia

• bathi
    bathi Posts: 2
    Options

Hi fcioanca,

I have raised a very urgent ticketTCCS-61173 and please help me to sort out this issue ASAP. Thanks

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @bathi

All tickets are handled in the order received by the LF Support team. Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

• skolenkin
    Options

Same here. Opened a 2 ticket on 26th and no response. Also I had the same issues previously.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @skolenkin

It takes several business days (no weekends or holidays) to get a response. As tickets are handled in the order received, processing times depend on the number of tickets in the queue.

Regards,

Flavia

• aman.gupta2
    Options

TCCS-62275
    ticket raised for a very long time.
    Still, there is no reply.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @aman.gupta2

I'm not sure what you mean by "a very long time". Response time takes several business days (no weekends or holidays), and it depends on the number of tickets in the queue - tickets are addressed in the order they are received. Once the Support team starts working on your ticket, they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

• ngothientuong
    Options

I had issue with the first ever exam! Within 2m of exam start time, the spacebar stopped working. After working with PSI support for a good 20-25m, I had to give up on the exam and filed a ticket to request a retake on this first round of Mar 5th.

Here is my ticket number: TCCS-63016

The exam was said to be released with the score within 24 hours after the exam was complete. It's still in 'Grading in process' status.

I need to have my exam released so I can take the 2nd round while waiting for support to work on my ticket because I'm under huge pressure to get my certification completed within the next couple days as my job is dependent on it. Just like everyone else, I have to continue reviewing lengthy materials on a daily basis while carrying family job duties.

Please release my exam for me to retake as it does not need support for this ASAP as well as looking in my ticket TCCS-63016.

I appreciate the time and thanks for understanding.
    Tuong

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @ngothientuong,

Once the LF Support team starts working on your ticket, they will release the exam and you will be able to reschedule. Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays), as tickets are addressed in the order they are received.

Regards,
    Flavia

• ngothientuong
    Options

@fcioanca said:
    Hi @ngothientuong,

Once the LF Support team starts working on your ticket, they will release the exam and you will be able to reschedule. Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays), as tickets are addressed in the order they are received.

Regards,
    Flavia

Hi @fcioanca,
    I'd like to let you know that my ticket was resolved. Thank you for your time and support.
    Tuong

• keithwilliam
    Options

Sorry to hear that you have not been able to get a response from Training and Certification support. Have you tried contacting them directly? You can reach out to them via email or through their online service portal on their website.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @keithwilliam

Please refrain from providing incorrect and misleading information - the only way tickets are resolved are via JIRA, not via email or the online service portal. Response time may vary due to various reasons (number of tickets in the queue, when the ticket was opened - weekends and holidays are outside business hours, etc., the nature of the inquiry, etc.).

Regards,

Flavia

• vijayaanusaya
    Options

Hi @fcioanca

I have raised two tickets and both tickets are in waiting stage and status is Grading in progress.

My exam was scheduled on April 4 , 2023 IST 4.30. I was about to start my exam unfortunately due to discrepancy with my identification process so proctor has not allowed me for examination. I could not able to start my exam as per schedule.

Requesting you please help me in this so I can to complete my exam.

TCCS-65533
    TCCS-65531

Vijay

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @vijayaanusaya

Response time can take several business days, as each ticket is addressed in the order received. Please rest assured that once the Support team starts working on your ticket, they will assist you.

Thank you,
    Flavia

• ritikh
    ritikh Posts: 1
    Options

Hi @fcioanca

I am unable to attend my CKS certification exam due to Dashboard error the Launch button was not working.

I raised a ticket: TCCS-71182 its still in waiting.

My certification exam expires on 20th June 2023, Could you please help it to get escalate.

As you also know the CKS certification is very costly and my money is on stake waiting for response from last 3 days.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 426
    Options

Hi @ritikh,

It can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• ydFu
    ydFu Posts: 1
    Options

I opened a refund ticket for certification exam bought on the same day(2023/10/03).
    However the ticket(TCCS-80957) has not been responded. As it has refund window of 3 days from day bought , so will it impact my refund if my tickets get responded in several days.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @ydFu

Processing time can take several business days as each ticket is addressed in the order received. The date you opened the ticket will be considered when processing the refund, not the date the ticket is addressed.

Regards,

Flavia

• selvanayaki25
    Options

Hi @fcioanca ,

Cancellation of CKA exam registration

I registered twice CKA exam by mistake. Money got debited twice and immediately raised support ticket for cancelling one registration.

Not getting any response.

Please reply shall I get refund or not?

Support team will cancel both exam or one exam?

Looking forward your response!!! Thanks in advance!

• vipinr1994
    vipinr1994 Posts: 1
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi @fcioanca,

What is the current processing times for the ticket requests?
    I have raised the request for refund but it has not been assigned yet.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @vipinr1994

It can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

• anish0305
    Options

Hi @fcioanca
    I was unable to attend my CKA exam on 4th November due to some circumstances but it shows there grading in process. I raised a ticket on 5th November but as of now I haven't received any support. What should I do?

• mstepien
    Options

Hi @anish0305,

It can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• herryh
    herryh Posts: 1
    Options

Hi @mstepien ,

Good day!

May I know is the support still working these days, since I have raised a ticket a week ago, still not getting any respond.

Thanks,
    Herry

• mstepien
    Options

Hi @herryh,

Apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused. What is your ticket number?

Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training