Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKAD exam issue

I tried taking my CKAD exam a couple of minutes ago at exactly 18:00 but was told the name on my ID didn't match the reservation even though I had updated and verified my name many times before the exam today.
After all my preparation this is very painful
I called PSI and they said to reach out to the Linux foundation as it's their problem

Best Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    Answer ✓

Hi @supermike

Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you. Please note that response time may take several business days.

Regards,
    Flavia

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    Answer ✓

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. The Support team is handling all exam-related tickets via the JIRA system, and each ticket is addressed in the order received. Forums are dedicated for course content-related questions.

Answers

• @fcioanca I already did that but considering how much this exam meant to me waiting for several business days for resolution is not fair.I spent a lot of time preparing for this and doing everything I was supposed

There has to be a better way to handle these issues considering the amount of money these exams cost like I said this was quite painful

Categories

Upcoming Training