Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to present my CKS exam

jcubillos555
jcubillos555 Posts: 3
edited January 2023 in LFS260 Class Forum

I am really disappointed, yesterday I ran the test about my laptop was compliant, today I tried to start my exam and got the following error: "Error unable to get local issuer certificate getting data"

Please some one can help me?

CKS.JPG 29.6K

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @jcubillos555

We are sorry to hear that you had issues launching the exam. Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and they will assist you. Please note that response time can take several business days.

Regards,
    Flavia

• I already open the ticket this morning, https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-59448

Please can you help me?

• fcioanca

Forums are dedicated exclusively for course content questions. All exam-related questions are resolved by the Customer Support team.

• jcubillos555
    jcubillos555 Posts: 3
    edited February 2023

After 3 days I do not receive any answer from the support team, I could not present my exam, I can not reschedule and even I can not take the retake. What is the SLA of support?

Other than that, is not a good experience trying to present an exam got an error in the process to install the PSI Browser, and do not receive any support, or any update after 3 days and lost months of study.

@fcioanca what do I need to do, I already open the support ticket.

• hi...did they solve your issue ..i got the same issue today ...raise ticket but no one responding ..what to do now

• Can you provide us more information such as the exact steps you took before this error appeared, as well as any other relevant details?

• fcioanca

Hi @sushilk31

Response time can take several business days, no weekends or holidays. Rest assured the LF Support team will assist you once they get to your ticket.

Regards,

Flavia

• @fcioanca 3 days passed no any response i get yet ....how much days they taken to resolve the quarry.

• @keithwilliam said:
    Can you provide us more information such as the exact steps you took before this error appeared, as well as any other relevant details?

\You must disable your antivirus or if possible try to use your personal laptop

• This SSL error occurs when the SSL/TLS client cannot verify the server's certificate due to the absence of the issuer's certificate in its trusted store. To resolve this, ensure the system time and date are accurate, update the trusted CA certificate bundle, explicitly specify the CA certificate if available, verify the certificate chain for completeness, and check for any network connectivity issues caused by firewalls or proxies. These steps will help address the SSL error "unable to get local issuer certificate" and enable successful establishment of secure connections.

Categories

Upcoming Training