Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

STOP USING PSI!!!

Options

Why the hell are you torturing customers linux foundation+.+?!??! I have 7 certs,

All 0 problems. Used psi, they wouldn't verify my ID bcause it was blurry.

Ok so went to switch to laptop with the promise I could switch back to my desktop to take cka. Verified image, good!!

Went back to desktop... oh it's a new proctor!.!..!. What!? Repeat process 4 times each time a new proctor.

Why the hell do you do this to paying customers?! Get rid of psi!!! Dump them!!!

Couldn't even take the exam! I want a rebook!

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,909
    Options

Hi @cmeach

We are sorry to hear you experienced issues with the exam. If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist with rescheduling at a later time.

Regards,

Flavia

• swapna786
    Options

same thing happened to me today. I opened a ticker with Linux Foundation. This is the second time I am trying to write CKAD. First time, there were issues with PSI browser and I opened a ticket, it got reset to 2 attempts. Tried to write again today, now they had an issue with my webcam. And I used the same webcam for the first time as well. It's quite frustrating. Different reasons. It doesn't make any sense.

• rimoore
    rimoore Posts: 1
    Options

Agreed, at least provide ability to take test at a testing center. PSI is awful.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 426
    Options

@lindaxavier, please refrain from providing misleading information. All questions related to PSI (not Proctorio) and Linux Foundation exams need to be addressed by the Linux Foundation Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Categories

Upcoming Training