Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

How much is required and additional study materials?

Options

I presume this course wouldnt be enough to pass the exam?
what else would be required and how much previous knowledge is needed?

I have paid for this course a year ago but not found the time to study for. Have been studying lots of Azure.
I now have 6 weeks until the exam and course expires and unsure if it is for me.
I am unable to get a refund so I may just give it a go.

But how hard and how much extra materials will be required to take exam in around 4 weeks etc?

Many thanks for any input

Comments

• theinrichs
    Options

Hi marcs74,

the material covers all topics from the exam. You can find a lot of additional material in the links in the course if you want to prepare for the exam.

Best regards
    Timo

• marcs74
    Options

so the course should be sufficient if put the work in to study it and links for some extra to help?

do i need to setup any sort of infrastructure environment?

• marcs74
    Options

3-4 weeks maybe pushing my luck though

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

We highly recommend the prerequisite free edX courses and make sure to check out the external links in the course.

• marcs74
    Options

any links for the edx? only see paid on their site and would take many many weeks

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Prerequisites are listed on the course enrollment page (https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/kubernetes-and-cloud-native-essentials-lfs250/), with links. EdX courses are free to audit for a limited time, you do not have to pay. Enroll in audit mode, not verified.

• marcs74
    Options

ok my access already expired for those edx. so youtube it is and then the course and exam.

but not feeling confident in it at all

Categories

Upcoming Training