Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

How much is required and additional study materials?

I presume this course wouldnt be enough to pass the exam?
what else would be required and how much previous knowledge is needed?

I have paid for this course a year ago but not found the time to study for. Have been studying lots of Azure.
I now have 6 weeks until the exam and course expires and unsure if it is for me.
I am unable to get a refund so I may just give it a go.

But how hard and how much extra materials will be required to take exam in around 4 weeks etc?

Many thanks for any input

Comments

• Hi marcs74,

the material covers all topics from the exam. You can find a lot of additional material in the links in the course if you want to prepare for the exam.

Best regards
    Timo

• so the course should be sufficient if put the work in to study it and links for some extra to help?

do i need to setup any sort of infrastructure environment?

• 3-4 weeks maybe pushing my luck though

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,899

We highly recommend the prerequisite free edX courses and make sure to check out the external links in the course.

• any links for the edx? only see paid on their site and would take many many weeks

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,899

Prerequisites are listed on the course enrollment page (https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/kubernetes-and-cloud-native-essentials-lfs250/), with links. EdX courses are free to audit for a limited time, you do not have to pay. Enroll in audit mode, not verified.

• ok my access already expired for those edx. so youtube it is and then the course and exam.

but not feeling confident in it at all

Categories

Upcoming Training