Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Linux Foundation bad support

supervhs
supervhs Posts: 6
edited November 2022 in LFS258 Class Forum

Not sure in which category I should put this (there is no complain for example) and perharps someone are going to delete it.

Writing here to complain about the support from the linux foundation, or to be more precise, the absence of the support.

I have tried to take some certification and the PSI Browser simple don't work on linux (ubuntu or mint), but the hardware/system check show that everything is ok. Anyway, after contacting support via jira ticket sending the exact error that I have, screenshots and inclusive a video with all this, it take 24 hours to get any response from support (and the support insist in mark the ticket as "resolved" just making any question).

very sad.

Comments

• If someone of the LFX are interested on check, the ticket number is TCCS-48036

• Napsty
    Napsty Posts: 10

@supervhs Same experience here. The web page to schedule an exam is not working and nobody is helping. Ticket was created several days ago and I was just pushed to solve it on my own by contacting a third party provider (who is also not responding)
    see https://forum.linuxfoundation.org/discussion/862451/unable-to-schedule-cka-exam#latest

• Your delay in assigning my request ticket (TCCS-94244) is about to curse my CKA exam to expire on the 31 January 2024 without get my second attempt as stated.

Which will not be a good service.

I hope, I get an extension due to the ticket delay on or before the day my exam get expired.

Thanks.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @ocean.oe98,

Please be advised that the Support team may take several business days (excluding holidays and weekends) to respond to your inquiry. We appreciate your patience during this period, and rest assured that they will assist you as soon as they get to your request.

Best regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Hi @ocean.oe98 ,

Did they provided your result before your exam expiry date or any other exception if the date was passes without the results.

I have a similar issue where my CKS exam experience was not good on my 1st attempt on 5th Feb because of PSI browser slowness and eventually I'm waiting for my results to claim my retake.

My issue is my CKA exam will get expired by 15th Feb which is a criteria for the CKS exam to be scheduled.

TCCS-95703

I have raised this ticket but not even acknowledgement from last 3 days. Seems like I'm gonna lose my 2nd attempt because of this.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @arifazizi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. It can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Rest assured they will assist you.

Best regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training