Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Training portal shows "Access Denied (Error code 1020)"

Answers

• It still doesn't work... I've payed for training course, but cannot access training materials for 2 days (before I could) and there is no any official reaction... @fcioanca @mstepien May be it's wrong channel to ask?..

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Have you opened a ticket with the Customer Support team? If not, please do so at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• Okay, thanks. I will do it.

• Same situation here.
    I have noticed this today only
    For reference, my RayID: 7399790e393c77b5

• fcioanca

Hi @yurgenua

Please open a ticket with the Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Thank you,

Flavia

• @yurgenua are you from Ukraine?

• bamik
    bamik Posts: 1

The same issue. Access denied. I'm from Ukraine. Probably the Linux foundation made a mistake, confusing us with the Russians

• Same error for me. It looks like firewall is denying access to certain European's countries IP's (tried login in from Kosovo today, and it worked before) .

• fcioanca

Hi,

We apologize for the issue you have encountered.

We are investigating the issue with our LMS Provider and will provide an update as soon as possible.

(NOTE: It is the weekend in USA, so a response might not be received until the working week begins)

Thank you for your patience.

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• fcioanca

Hi @oleksazhel , @yurgenua , @bamik , @seadramadani

Thank you for your patience. Can you please clear your cache and try logging in again? Please let us know if you are still unable to access the training portal.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• @fcioanca thanks, now everything is running smoothly!

Categories

Upcoming Training