Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA exam not loading (problem between Linux foundation and Psi)

I am Achraf Dridi. I took a date to take a CkA exam on August 3, 2022 at 11:30 a.m. Tunis time, I was present at the indicated time and I respected the Tunis time zone. but Take Exam opened at 12:00 Tunis time.
When I clicked Take Exam and went to the psi online interface and launched the exam, a message appeared "Test session is no longer eligible for launch.It is more than 30 minutes after your scheduled session start time"
(time zone problem between Linux foundation and Psi).

I want to retake my exam as soon as possible since I have a busy schedule.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @achrafdridi

If you have not done so yet, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

• thanks for your reply,
    I would like to send an email to your team to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
    Can you send me an adress to contact them

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi, the only way to reach out the support team is by opening a ticket, as all exam-related issues are handled by them. Please do so and they will work with you to help you reschedule.

• Hi,

Thank you for your help.I send them a ticket an i wish that I will receive a response as soon as possible I work hard to get this exam and I need to pass it this week.

Categories

Upcoming Training