Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to schedule CKA Exam

Hi,
I've been trying to schedule CKA exam.

While i try clicking VERIFY NAME, it doesn't proceed further and gives error that "AN ERROR OCCURED WHILE UPDATING YOUR RESERVATION".

I've now raised the ticket for the same.

If the team could help me to schedule the exam without any further issues.

Thanks

Comments

• I'm facing the same issue when attempting to verify my name. On inspecting the browser console, I noticed there seems to be a forbidden error (pasted below) while the website is trying to modify/verify the Name.

{
        "headers": {
            "normalizedNames": {},
            "lazyUpdate": null
        },
        "status": 400,
        "statusText": "OK",
        "url": "https://lfx-bff.platform.linuxfoundation.org/api/faraday/reservation/1130c172-47c2-4135-bd17-458087e7060d",
        "ok": false,
        "name": "HttpErrorResponse",
        "message": "Http failure response for https://lfx-bff.platform.linuxfoundation.org/api/faraday/reservation/1130c172-47c2-4135-bd17-458087e7060d: 400 OK",
        "error": {
            "error": {
                "message": "403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://trainingportal.linuxfoundation.org/incoming/v2/users/5524f665-13de-417b-81c9-4c50f811e2e2",
                "status": 400,
                "code": "validation_error"
            }
        }

}

• kaytron
    kaytron Posts: 1

I also have the same problem

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    edited July 2022

Hi,

A partial outage in our Exam management System has the following impact on MyPortal Page:

1. Candidates unable to verify their name in the Learner Portal and proceed to scheduling their exam
    2. Grading is delayed for exams that were completed 24+ hours

Our Technical Team is aware of the issue and is working to fix it. You can follow the Linux Foundation Training & Certification Status page for updates. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• extrarity
    extrarity Posts: 1

Hi I am also facing the same error, when it will be resolved or is there any way around.

• fcioanca

Hi @extrarity

Please see my note in this thread - you can subscribe to updates from our status page to receive updates on the issue. There are no workarounds until our Technical Team is able to implement a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Flavia

• Hi,
    I've been trying to schedule CKA exam.

While i try clicking VERIFY NAME, it doesn't proceed further and gives error that "AN ERROR OCCURED WHILE UPDATING YOUR RESERVATION".

How to get this sorted out

• fcioanca

Hi @dasashokkumar

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,
    Flavia

• @extrarity said:
    Hi I am also facing the same error, when it will be resolved or is there any way around.

Im also facing the same error

• fcioanca

Hi @johanezja

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,
    Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training