Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to schedule my CKA exam

cnemri
cnemri Posts: 2
edited August 2021 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hello ! I am unable to view the exam check list in order to schedule it.
I bought it with my own money. Not with my company's. I keep seeing the following message after my purchase

If you just completed a new exam order it may not have finished processing across our systems.
Please retry accessing your exam in a few minutes.
If you continue to have problems, please visit trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

I have already issued a jira ticket for LF but still did not get any response ....

This is how my screen looks like when I try to see exam check list to schedule it. I am having this screen more than 24 hours after the purchase (I work for k8s partner but I used my personal account / email and my own money to buy this exam )

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @cnemri ,

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing. Opening a JIRA ticket is the only way to get this issue fixed. Our support team will assist you and will reach out when there is a resolution, over the next 1-2 business days.

Thank you for your patience,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• cnemri
    cnemri Posts: 2

Thank you for your reply I really need to schedule it for tomorrow or Sunday because I am going on vacation for two weeks after that .... It's been 24Hrs with no reply from IT support team ...

• @fcioanca said:
    Hi @cnemri ,

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing. Opening a JIRA ticket is the only way to get this issue fixed. Our support team will assist you and will reach out when there is a resolution, over the next 1-2 business days.

Thank you for your patience,
    Flavia

I have the same problem and I submitted a ticket but no one answered, can you check it out for me. Thanks!

• fcioanca

Hi @coldfish111 ,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. When did you submit the ticket? Please keep in mind the business hours when the Customer Support team provides assistance. In addition, it may take 1-2 business days for them to respond, as they respond to tickets in the order received.

Thank you for your patience!
    Regards,
    Flavia

• I have the same problem, and I can not find any entrance of JIRA ticket opening cause no permission for open issues..

• fcioanca

Hi @jerrybai332 ,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues. Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org

Regards,

Flavia

• Hi @fcioanca
    I have the same problem, do you have faster way to support me?
    I had just purchased the exam and then got the issue right away.
    It's seem a basic bug, could you help to fix it as soon as possible.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @doanthaibao,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The Training team is not able to assist with exam-related questions or issues. Please open a ticket with our Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Best regards,
    Magda

• Hi,

I have the same issue. I opened ticket 6 days ago for not being able to schedule the cka exam and the tickets are shown up as pending. Can my portal be fixed for and my tickets acknowledged sooner.

thanks

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @asad915,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to a higher volume of inquiries at the moment, it can take several business days (no weekends or holidays) for the Support team to respond. Rest assured that they will assist you once they get to your ticket.

Best,

Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training