Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to schedule my CKA exam

cnemri
cnemri Posts: 2
edited August 13 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hello ! I am unable to view the exam check list in order to schedule it.
I bought it with my own money. Not with my company's. I keep seeing the following message after my purchase

If you just completed a new exam order it may not have finished processing across our systems.
Please retry accessing your exam in a few minutes.
If you continue to have problems, please visit trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

I have already issued a jira ticket for LF but still did not get any response ....

This is how my screen looks like when I try to see exam check list to schedule it. I am having this screen more than 24 hours after the purchase (I work for k8s partner but I used my personal account / email and my own money to buy this exam )

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 977

Hi @cnemri ,

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing. Opening a JIRA ticket is the only way to get this issue fixed. Our support team will assist you and will reach out when there is a resolution, over the next 1-2 business days.

Thank you for your patience,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• cnemri
    cnemri Posts: 2

Thank you for your reply I really need to schedule it for tomorrow or Sunday because I am going on vacation for two weeks after that .... It's been 24Hrs with no reply from IT support team ...

Categories

Upcoming Training