Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

another horrible exam experience

Options

When taking the exam I asked how to access documentation. I was told I was not allowed to use any outside resources. After explaining that we are allowed to use official documentation, I was redirected to a new chat with tech support who couldn't help me. Google chrome was not available on the desktop, like it was my first exam. When I finally used the window from the assessment information to access the node docs, I could not go 'back' in the browser, leaving me stuck on the node docs and unable to use any other documentation or the exam assessment information including the time. Tech support then told me to call a phone number, I didn't have my phone in the room, and elected to continue with the exam.
Before I get a reply saying "U mUsT oPeN a SuPpOrT tIcKeT" I have opened a support ticket. But it is ridiculous that Linux Foundation refuses to help any one with exam issues. Whatever company you outsource the exam to is horrible. I wouldn't recommend anyone to pay to take the exams offered. Miserable experience.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi Emerson.

We are sorry to hear you had a bad exam experience. If you already opened a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, please rest assured that they will work with you to resolve the issue. If you opened a support ticket with the exam provider, you must open a support ticket with the Linux Foundation instead.

Kind regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• manu2988
    manu2988 Posts: 1
    Options

Hi Team,

My CKA exam was scheduled on 25th March 2023. At the time of exam , PSI browser got stuck and I was not able to give exam. I talked to PSI support team and logged case but got no help . They said they will get back to me but that didn't happened.
    I logged a Jira ticket with Linux Foundation for the same issue , but surprisingly no update on it . Its been now 4 days .
    I am stuck and not getting any help . Below is my Jira ticket.
    Can someone help me on it and reschedule my exam ASAP?
    Please provide me help this single time only ,I promise this is my last certification exam and I am not going to bother again.
    Hope to get help ASAP.

https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-64657

Categories

Upcoming Training