Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Gentle Intro

Hello all,
It's my pleasure to be on this course with you all, I am very delighted to be part of the course, I am Shabazz and I work as a Cloud Engineer with a Tech Startup and I have been involved with provisioning cloud infrastructure on AWS and GCP using some of the open source IaC tools like Terraform, Ansible and Packer. In fact I have a copy of Gourav Shah's "Ansible Playbook Essentials " (purchased in 2016 /2017 when I started learning Ansible on my path to securing a DevOps career so I was truly delighted to find out that he is taking this course on the Linux Foundation. Looking forward to a fruitful and enjoyable learning journey with you all :-)
Shabazz

Comments

• Hi @shabazz , welcome to the forum! I hope you find this course useful :)
    If you have any question or issue with the labs, feel free to ask and/or report it.

Many regards,
    Luis.

• Shabazz,

Its amazing to see you here. And I am really glad to know you have a copy of my Ansible book as well. I hope you find this course useful in your career. All the best, and feel free to reach out to the awesome LF team here !

• Pleasure to be here and learning this course. I am Rama and I work at Cisco Systems

• Hi @prama01886 , welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy the experience.

Regards,
    Luis.

• nextwebb
    nextwebb Posts: 1

Hi, I'm peterson , nice to meet y'all. I work as a Software engineer and I plan to level up my skills on the DevOps and SRE course.
    Regards

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,142

Hi Peterson, welcome to the forum! I'm here to assist :)

Regards,
    Luis.

• gouravshah
    gouravshah Posts: 139

@prama01886 and @nextwebb welcome ! I am hoping you are enjoying the course thus far. Feel free to reach out to us for any questions.

Categories

Upcoming Training