Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Best Programming Language for Linux Servers and Networks?

Hi Everyone!
I know nothing about computing, networks or Linux. Just Apple end-user stuff. Now, I am going to take the LPIC1-3 courses because I want to get serious about IT and career development. Is it necessary to know a programming language to administer Linux servers and networks? Is there one particular programming language used for Linux only, or can any be used?
Thank you for any help!
Thomas

Comments

• Python is one of the most popular scripting languages when it comes to server side programming . It plays a major role when it comes to testing and hacking tools. There are many Linux jobs available now. Most of the startup companies are outsourcing their tasks to find the skilled talent with the help of a dedicated IT support team. It is also important to understand the popularity of the programming language where you are located, participate in meetups and invest more time to get expertise in that particular programming language. Ultimately, if the skills you have in hand are in more demand, then you will be the most paid developer.

• This is an improved version of C, it appeared not much later than C.
    It is now one of the most popular programming languages. Both objectively oriented and procedural programming styles are available here. True, it is still very difficult for beginners, like C. This requires very high precision in memory management. I would like to recommend a company that can help with this https://itmaster-soft.com/en/cross-platform-app-development

Categories

Upcoming Training