Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LFS258 Office Hours?

Options

I'm about to start the Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258) course, and I noticed there doesn't seem to be any office hours scheduled. The last email I received on the topic had this:

I don't see the LFS258 course, though Helm (LFS244) is listed as being on both Tuesday and Friday.

When are the LFS258 office hours?

Comments

• chrispokorni
    chrispokorni Posts: 2,165
    Options

Hi @scroll,

The LFS258 Kubernetes Fundamentals office hours are scheduled on Tuesdays, 10-11 AM Central Time.
    There was a typo in the email initially sent out and may have been followed by another email with the correction.

Regards,
    -Chris

• serewicz
    serewicz Posts: 1,000
    Options

Hello,

We are in the process of putting out a FAQ which will include the days for each of the classes. We will post here once that formalized FAQ is available.

Regards,

• luisviveropena
    Options

Hi @scroll ,

For the record: we are doing the Containers Fundamentals (LFS253) Office Hours on Thursday, 10-11 AM Central Time.

Regards,
    Luis.

• serewicz
    Options

Hello,

We are in the process of putting out a FAQ which will include the days for each of the classes. We will post here once that formalized FAQ is available.

Regards,

• serewicz
    Options

Hello,

Please be aware the new course schedule for office hours has been posted. You should also receive this information via email.

Regards,

• jibrangill
    jibrangill Posts: 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi Instructors,
    I just got enrolled today for the advanced cloud engineer bootcamp. I am a bit lost about this instructor led office hour. I don't see it anywhere on the dashboard, neither the schedule is emailed to me?
    Can you please guide me where to look for this hidden gem?

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Please check the Logistics course that is part of the bootcamp courses for details

Categories

Upcoming Training