Lot of Issues while taking CKA exam from PSI browser

Options
13»

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,932
    Options

Hi @sundaraman2427

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Please note that response time can take several business days.

Regards,
    Flavia

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 439
    Options

Hi @sundaraman2427,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. The Training team monitoring this forum cannot provide assistance with exam-related issues. Our Customer Support team will be able to help you in rescheduling the exam, but the response time can take several business days (no holidays or weekends). Rest assured they will work with you on a solution when they get to your ticket.

Best regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• sundaraman2427
    Options

Hi Flavia, Magda

Thanks for your response.

I wanted to bring to your attention that my validity to attend the exam expires on May 31, 2024. As the deadline is approaching, I would like to request your assistance in expediting the exam scheduling process.

I kindly ask for your support in scheduling the exam at your earliest convenience so that I can complete my attempts within the given timeframe.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 439
    Options

Hi @sundaraman2427,

The Training team cannot assist with exam-related issues or expedite Customer Support processes. Please allow several business days for our Customer Support team to address your ticket. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Best,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• szadvar
    szadvar Posts: 1
    edited May 14
    Options

had the worst test experience today taking CKA, wasnt able to copy from browser and patse to terminal even using mouse. Spending alot of time with PSI support through phone and chat which was of no help. really frustrating experience when you get to the test all prepared and you are not able to proceed on the test environment. opened a ticket with PSI, still in progress, but the customers time that's being wasted.....

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,932
    Options

Hi @szadvar

We apologize for the issues you encountered during the exam. If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you in rescheduling your exam.

Kind regards,
    Flavia
    Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training