Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Problems with PSI Secure Browser.

I was unable to download PSI Secure Browser during 1 hour and then my exam finished. I clicked on the download button hundreds times and nothing happened. I was on Chrome, Chromium, Firefox. I researched this case in internet, found this https://forum.linuxfoundation.org/discussion/860515/psi-secure-browser topic. Im using Ubuntu and I have exacly the same problem. I coudn't reschedule or cancel exam for those moment.

What should I do? For now I have only 1 try for exam, can I retake my first try? And what OS should I install? But Ubuntu is supported by PSI Secure Browser.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,185

Hi @azhyhariev

Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you to reschedule the first attempt.

Regards,

Flavia

• hi! Thank you for quick response! It was a horrible missunderstanding with timezones and some bug on PSI side. I scheduled on 11-00 but they let me download browser on 12-30. I took my first try, thank you!

• I agree. The PSI browser app is very buggy, given that the certification exam is so costly. I'm glad I managed to navigate through the whole process and finished the exam. PSI and LF must test their test/exam products carefully.

Categories

Upcoming Training