Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PSI secure browser ???

2»

Answers

• I couldn't pass my exam because I couldn't launch the PSI browser. What should I do next?

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,429

Hi @linsan224

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you in rescheduling at a latter date.

Regards,

Flavia

• Wow, I just have tried to lunch my CKA for second time (the first time was 5 days ago) and get the same than before and almost everyone here too.

A key component could not start. Please reinstall.

I have opened a ticket (5 days ago) and because this, the LFX have rescheduled it for today and mentioned:

"Based on your description and as we are not seeing this issue reported by other candidates, you may wish to test from a more robust network and system for your next attempt. Please also consider the following factors / recommendations which are known to impact connectivity:"

How is possible that support mentions that no one have complained or reported to had the same problem before ??
    Anyway, it looks like the PSI Secure browser cant found a libssl library (on my case)

[2022-11-20 10:27:59.662] [error] Error starting bastion Web Socket # 1 Command failed: /tmp/.mount_PSIBri0yrUAw/resources/.apps/linux/x64/psi-bastion -l /home/victor/.config/com.psiexams.psi-bridge-secure-browser/logs/bastionWSLog_20221120T102754-16620-0 --verbose=false webserver startWebserver --port 16620 --searchForPorts --timeLimit 10 --tls
    2022/11/20 10:27:59.655151 Starting psi-linux-bastion cmd now &exec.Cmd{Path:"/tmp/.mount_PSIBri0yrUAw/resources/.apps/linux/x64/psi-linux-bastion", Args:[]string{"/tmp/.mount_PSIBri0yrUAw/resources/.apps/linux/x64/psi-linux-bastion", "connect", "--verbose", "--wss", "--port=16620", "--logfile=/home/victor/.config/com.psiexams.psi-bridge-secure-browser/logs/bastionWSLog_20221120T102754-16620-0-linux.log"}, Env:[]string(nil), Dir:"", Stdin:io.Reader(nil), Stdout:io.Writer(nil), Stderr:io.Writer(nil), ExtraFiles:[]*os.File(nil), SysProcAttr:(*syscall.SysProcAttr)(nil), Process:(*os.Process)(nil), ProcessState:(*os.ProcessState)(nil), ctx:context.Context(nil), lookPathErr:error(nil), finished:false, childFiles:[]*os.File(nil), closeAfterStart:[]io.Closer(nil), closeAfterWait:[]io.Closer(nil), goroutine:[]func() error(nil), errch:(chan error)(nil), waitDone:(chan struct {})(nil)}
    /tmp/.mount_PSIBri0yrUAw/resources/.apps/linux/x64/psi-linux-bastion: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    [2022-11-20 10:27:59.664] [verbose] emit psi-bastion-quit-with-error
    [2022-11-20 10:27:59.664] [verbose] got psi-bastion-quit-with-error
    [2022-11-20 10:27:59.665] [error] bastion quit with error on startup
    [2022-11-20 10:36:23.292] [error] getConfig catch No information available

What I still don't understand is why we have these kind of "Hardware/System check test" if at the end (30 minutes before the examen) the LFX will request to install a new software that maybe or maybe not will works. At least, we should be able to install the PSI and "then" run the system check. Or it is very stupid what I'm saying ?? ;-)

At the end is a lost of time to everyone. :-(

Categories

Upcoming Training