How to prepare for exam LFCS? How it's look like?
How do you think it is best to prepare for the LFCS exam? For me, it looks like I have been working as a programmer for over 7 years and plan to change direction to sysadmin.
Regarding my experience with linux, it's like this:
- I configured about 200 www servers, including apache / nginx, bind, postfix, dovecot and many more + simple bash scripts e.g. for backup
- I have been administering exactly 5 dedicated servers for over 2 years, where there are over 1500 wordpress blogs, but there is a lot of work on them
- I completed the LFS-201 course
- I am currently finishing the "Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS)" path with pluralsight
- I spend about 2-3 hours everyday on exam exercises, on weekends a lot more and I do things like find, sed, grep, storage configuration, etc. Exam tasks
Everything trains in the home laboratory, which consists of 3 servers on CentOS, including one with a graphical environment, the second command line, and the third for testing scripts.
Despite all this, I still have a lot of fears about taking the exam. When do you think is the best time to take the exam?
What does such an exam look like? I don't mean questions, but that's what he does. I mean, do we need to talk to the protector or do we just log in to the terminal, get a pdf with tasks and do tasks?