Questions about the CKA Exam
I have finished the course LFS258, and useed the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) finishing all Lab exercise. I am going to take the CKA Exam soon. I would like to know:
1. Do I need build a Minikube on my computer to take the CKA exam, or exam origination provides the Kubernetes cloud environment for us?
2. During the exam, could we check the LFS258 course materials?
3. My computer just needs Chrome browser, reliable internet access, webcam, microphone for the exam, is that right?
4. For the yaml files editing, could we use notepad++?
5. For Unix commands, could we search from internet, or using cheat sheet?
6. Is there a time limit for the whole CKA exam, or we can take any time whatever we need?