LFS258 - new version live v1.16.1/Ubuntu 18.04 (12.5.2019)
A new course version of LFS258 went live today. Among the updates in this version are:
- The course content and labs were updated to Kubernetes v1.16.1.
- Labs now work with Ubuntu 18.04
- Additional details added on Services in Chapter 4
- A new page covering the Rook project was added in Chapter 9
- A new page on service mesh was aded in Chapter 10
- A new page on ephemeral containers was added in Chapter 12
- The Helm chapter was updated to work with Helm v3, which is significantly different than Helm v2
To ensure you have access to the latest updates, please clear your cache. We hope you will have a great learning experience and enjoy the updated LFS258.
The Linux Foundation Training Team