Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Get a 403 forbidden when trying to open the labs

Options
dalym1234
dalym1234 Posts: 6

Hi

I purchased this course on Friday and can't open the labs - Using standard Chrome browser.

What is the process to sort this out.

Regards

Martin Daly

Comments

• serewicz
    serewicz Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for posting. There is a manual process for adding a student to the lab environment once their registration process has completed.  I am unsure of the exact schedule, but the addition process is done throughout the day.  Please give it a couple of hours then try again, when the various timezones start their day.

I will send a message as well. 

Regards,

• serewicz
    Options

I've gotten confirmation you have been added to the lab environment. Please try again.

If you continue to have issues, please feel free to post again.

Regards,

• hassanhassoun
    hassanhassoun Posts: 1
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi,

Having the same issue with access to the labs URLs, it's currently forbidden. I registered for the course 8 hours ago, can you please confirm how long it should take before the Lab URL is accessible 

Thank you

• serewicz
    edited December 2016
    Options

I think you will find that there are several instances where folks have reported this issue, and that it can take up to 24 hours before you have access to the labs after purchase. It depends on the human process to verify the purchase and manually add the student to the lab environment.

Categories

Upcoming Training