Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Two Ideas for the forum

Options
RSims
RSims Posts: 146
edited October 2011 in Small Talk

I'd like to suggest an idea I had for the forums. A new category: Creative Linux with two sub categories: Linux Art/Comedy and Linux Ideas for ideas for Linux related software/art/whatever that people come up with. I think both would be great for the forums and would be beneficial to Linux.

The Art/Comedy would give us a place to post all those Linux related comics/art etc... that we Google + people get to see, and the Ideas section could be a good brain storming area for new ideas that could help promote , improve and possibly add features to current Linux distributions or even create new ones.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I think that Humor information would be fitting to be in the Small Talk forum rather than adding additional categories.

As for the ideas section that is worth considering.
  • RSims
    RSims Posts: 146
    Options
    Well the idea behind it, is that anything creative can spark new ideas to push forward the use of Linux. Art/Comedy section can be a creative engine behind different ideas that can lead to serious implementation. I think a Linux Art and Comedy section both would be beneficial and could extremely benefit and possibly even end up being a driving force for the more serious Linux Ideas section.

Categories

Upcoming Training