Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Program for Viewing Mailings Lists via CLI?

Options

I'm using Debian "Squeeze" on my laptop and have just made my first steps towards utilizing mailing lists in addition to online forums. What would you consider to be the best cli program for viewing and posting onto mailing lists?

Comments

• marc
    marc Posts: 647
    Options
    GrouchoMarxist wrote:
    I'm using Debian "Squeeze" on my laptop and have just made my first steps towards utilizing mailing lists in addition to online forums. What would you consider to be the best cli program for viewing and posting onto mailing lists?

In one word: mutt
  • GrouchoMarxist
    Options
    marc wrote:
    GrouchoMarxist wrote:

You, sir, have just won +1,000 Internets, redeemable at your nearest Internet.
  • marc
    marc Posts: 647
    Options
    GrouchoMarxist wrote:
    marc wrote:
    GrouchoMarxist wrote:

You, sir, have just won +1,000 Internets, redeemable at your nearest Internet.

You can check the mutt-sidebar patch as well, it might interest you :)

Regards

Categories

Upcoming Training