Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

B.E. final year project in Linux

Options

I am a B.E. student and I need a project definition in linux for my final year projects.

can anyone provide me with the abstract of the same?

Waiting for reply...

Comments

• Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    Options
    Maybe you would like to explain further, what do you mean by project definition and abstract of the same. I sounds very much like you would like someone to do your thesis outline work for you. If I'm mistaken, please explain.
  • aniket190
    Options
    Well I only wanted to ask that does anybody is having a good project idea especially kernel programming.
  • woboyle
    woboyle Posts: 501
    Options
    I was always of the opinion that the purpose of school was to learn how to think for yourself. There are a lot of unmet needs in the Linux universe. Do some research and find one that fits well with your skills and time available for your project/thesis. Don't ask others to do your thinking for you... :-(
  • wwnet
    wwnet Posts: 1
    Options
    only want to know whether you are student.
  • chekkizhar
    chekkizhar Posts: 182
    Options
    on your own , if you implemented a single copy program, that cp does, I bet that also a project. And it will be your own idea.

Two things I want to make you clear,

1. Project is not necessarily have a code of more pages.
    2. Its not necessary to complete that with in that time. Means, its not compulsory to met all your objective you mentioned in your report. Do as much as you can with your project team on you people own.

this only scores a lot, knowledge wise .
  • Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    Options
    This thread is over 7 months old, was there a reason to reopen it?
  • chekkizhar
    chekkizhar Posts: 182
    Options
    Goineasy9 wrote:
    This thread is over 7 months old, was there a reason to reopen it?

yes.. the reason is, this is project time for engineers in India and the google shows the link to this thread in our "linux.com", and I bet this will be useful for someone.

Categories

Upcoming Training