Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

The exam is not available after purchase

Options

Hello, I just ordered a CKA exam and got an order confirmation by email. After clicking on “View your portal“ in the email - I see the previous purchase, which was in December 2022 and I don’t see the new one.
If I click to resume this exam - here is nothing about the new exam, just retake the exam (expired 26 December 2022). Am I doing something wrong?

Also created a Jira ticket TCCS-102605, but seems no one has assigned to it yet
Thanks

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,915
    Options

Hi @atokarev

Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Rest assured that the Support team will assist you once your ticket is assigned.

Regards,

Flavia

Linux Foundation Training Team

• chrispokorni
    chrispokorni Posts: 2,183
    Options

Hi @atokarev,

Assuming you had completed the CKA previously, you can find the new CKA exam order as such:

Log in to the training portal and go to the Course Completed tab. Click to view your CKA cert to load the Exam Checklist from your previous attempt. Towards the bottom you should see an option to activate the exam eligibility from your new purchase.

Once you use that activate option, it will load a new Exam Checklist for your new exam, where you can also schedule it.

Regards,
    -Chris

• atokarev
    atokarev Posts: 4
    Options

Hi @chrispokorni , thanks for your answer,
    but I don't see the activate option under the previous checklist.

• chrispokorni
    Options

Hi @atokarev,

What happens when you click the "Where's my other Purchase/order?" symbol towards the bottom?

-Chris

• atokarev
    Options

The portal only allows access to the Exam Checklist for one exam order at a time. When you complete all eligible attempts from your current order, you will be prompted to "Activate your Next Order" if one exists.

so it means if my previous failed exam "was no finished" somehow- I can't take a new one

• chrispokorni
    Options

Hi @atokarev,

In that case the Support team should be able to assist you.

Regards,
    -Chris

• atokarev
    Options

Thank you, will wait for their answer

Categories

Upcoming Training