Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Technical issue in CKAD exam

Options

Hello, I took the CKAD exam today 08/09/2023 at 06:00 CET and faced several issue with using the exam platform. i got issue with "Network error" when try to open the remote desktop.

a ticket in PSI is open ( ref : 3675284 ) , my speedtest https://www.speedtest.net/result/15222418185

After two verification process including one DURING THE EXAM TIME after around 10 minutes and completed 3-4 questions I was disconnected. I couldn't continue the exam because for some reasone some processes cannot be stopped by Secure Browser - proctor and support where completely here not helpful

I still have one retake left .I' am well prepared but cannot join the exam which makes me totally upset. Please let me know how I can take this exam without technical issues and do it before expiration?

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,912
    Options

Hi @ychtourou,

We are sorry to hear about the issues encountered. Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and they will be able assist you (not PSI). Response time may take several business days, no weekends or holidays.

Regards,
    Flavia

• daijacremin
    Options

Any update?

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @daijacremin
    All updates regarding your ticket will come via the JIRA system from the Customer Support Team. The forum is meant to be used exclusively for course content related questions.
    Regards,
    Flavia

• vijaynainegali
    Options

Hi

I have similar problems with exam I took on 02/25th 2024 at 8 am CST.

Response is too much slow over browser and also terminal as one backspace used to respond by the 20-30 seconds delay. PSI technical team is not able support over the exam time and also few tickets are raised and waiting for response from more than 72 hours now and not a single update yet. This is really frustrating situation to plan further.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @vijaynainegali

If you already opened a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Once your ticket is assigned, rest assured that they will assist you in rescheduling your exam.

Regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training