Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

During my CKAD exam I was unable to access remote desktop

Options
grvapndy
grvapndy Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in LFD259 Class Forum

Hello Team,

I have raised one ticket for mentioning the issue where I was unable to access remote desktop during the exam. Whenever I clicked on the terminal or tried to write any command it asked me to reload the terminal. I asked technical support as well, guy suggested to reload the desktop and it didn't work. Then he suggested to restart the PSI browser, it also didn't work. I lost more then half time in this and was not able to attempt a single question. It has been 3 days since a raised request to reschedule the exam, i haven't got any response till now.

Answers

• kbarratt
    kbarratt Posts: 38
    Options

Hello @grvapndy,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling the exam at a later time. If you have opened a ticket with them at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, especially due to the high volume of inquiries this time of the year.

We appreciate your patience while the team is working to assist you.

Regards,

Kassidy
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• grvapndy
    grvapndy Posts: 2
    Options

Hello @kbarratt ,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I already have raised a ticket TCCS-68410 with support team on the same day of exam.

Sure I will wait for the response from team, may I know is there an ETA for this? It will be helpful to know so that follow up can be done post that only.

Unnecessary followups are not good!

• gavindraper
    Options

Did you get your attempt cancelled? I’ve just had the same experience, didn’t make it through the first question and had 7 Remote Desktop resets. Tech support joined and saw the issues and said I might be able to get it cancelled but not definitely. This is really stressful. I have no idea what went wrong, if it will happen next time and if the attempt will be cancelled.

• ponmudivn
    ponmudivn Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

@grvapndy
    Did you get a reattempt ? I had same issue today could not go beyond question 5, remote desktop became unresponsive and unusable. Raised ticket with support team. Seriously its really stressful after spending hours and hours preparing for the exam.

Categories

Upcoming Training