Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

i was facing issue in exam

salman1599
salman1599 Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in LFS258 Class Forum

hey All
Today during CKA exam, i was facing some network issues , then i asked proctor the same, then he himslef cancelled my exam and told me to retry later, but when i retried later i got the message like " thankyou for CKA exam etc " , and in have open tikcets for this issue to linux foundations, can i get the retake for this??

Best Answers

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410
    Answer ✓

Hello @salman1599,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling the exam at a later time. If you have opened a ticket with them at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond.

We appreciate your patience while the team is working to assist you.

Regards,

Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410
    Answer ✓

Hi @salman1599,

All tickets are handled in the order received by the LF Support team. Rest assured they will assist you as soon as they get to your ticket.

Best,
    Magda

Answers

• salman1599

Thanks @mstepien , Yes i do have tickets open for Linux foundation for that , but i am waiting for resolution for that tickets
    below is the ticket number
    TCCS-69117
    Plz help me to resolve this issue ASAP

Thanks
    Salman Feroz Akhtar

• salman1599
    edited May 2023

Okay, TYSM @mstepien , But in terminal it says " grading inprogress" is that okay?
    why it is showing that, i am bit frustrated and nervous too !

plz confirm that, it will not affect my rescheduling..

Thanks
    Salman Akhtar

Categories

Upcoming Training