Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Auwful experience with CKA exam PSI brigde

Options
jesuschozasrobledo
edited May 2023 in LFS258 Class Forum

On 3rd May I did my CKA exam but I could not finish it.

I encountered so many problems during my CKA exam with the linux terminal of the remote desktop. I am using a MacBook Pro 14" M1 Max Ventura 13.1 and I was unable to type or write into console terminal so I could not write commands on it.

I had to exit psi browser 3 times and passing again all camara and ID check so you end to lossing concentration. The support only tell you to restart the browser and the same issue happened again, for some CKA questions the keyboard was working and minutes later it stopped to work properly.

It was a frustrating experience and so annoying. I could ask a free retake for the exam so it is restart it again but the remote environment it is really bad. KodeCloud, KillerCode or Killer.sh have better user experience and terminals that the site you are supposed to do the exam.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,909
    Options

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you with rescheduling the exam.

• bdp79
    bdp79 Posts: 1
    Options

I took the CKA exam on my Macbook with M2 chip, I experienced lots of delays and lags connecting to the remote desktop along with the app itself when trying to type in the chat within the PSI browser. I suspect that this might be due to the PSI browser running in Rosetta which may be contributing to these factors but it has been a very frustrating process thus far.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 426
    Options

Hi @bdp79,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you need further help with your exam, please open a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and the Customer Support team will assist you.

Regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• monaadel
    Options

Hello, i faced the same issue during the exam result and opened many tickets to PSI support but without any help, and I have been waiting the CKA exam result for more than 24 hrs!
    Could u pls let me know when i can get the result?
    Thanks in advance

• mstepien
    Options

Hi @monaadel, tickets are handled in the order received. Rest assured the Linux Foundation Support team will assist you as soon as they get to your ticket. Submitting multiple requests will not speed up the process.

• monaadel
    Options

i already opened to them many hours ago, it's so annoying to wait that time for the exam with all the issue faced during the exam session

• mstepien
    Options

Response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

• muhammadshameem
    Options

Even i Had issues with my CKA exam, the proctor didn't show up , i waited for 1 hour , any help would be appriciated

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,909
    Options

Hi @muhammadshameem

We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you have not done so already, please open a ticket at [trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org](trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org) and the Customer Support team will assist you. Please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training