Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA exam schedule issue

digpal
digpal Posts: 5
edited March 2023 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hello ,

I had issue in exam so i raised ticked and they resolved it after 48 hours but now i am trying to schedule my exam and the schedule an exam button is not working after 30 min.I have waited for more than one day and also raised ticket and no one responded to progressive ticket.

This is very frustrating. For giving exam i have to wait for 5 days . Bad experience.

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @digpal,

The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will be assisting you with this issue. Please note that response time can take several business days, as each ticket/request is handled in the order received.

Regards,
    Flavia

• cnujntu
    cnujntu Posts: 1

I am also facing the same problem,I have raised incident for this issue. Ref - TCCS-68177. Someone please respond.

• kbarratt
    kbarratt Posts: 38

Hello @cnujntu ,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you. If you have opened a ticket with them at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, especially due to the high volume of inquiries this time of the year.

We appreciate your patience while the team is working to assist you.

Regards,

Kassidy
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training