Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Not received mail from Credly and can't verify the certificate ID

Hi, Last week I completed CKA exam successfully, though I received the certificate mail and exam score mail by the next day of exam, still now didn't receive mail from credly. Also when I try to verify the certificate ID and my last name in verify tool it showing the provided details are invalid. I also raised ticket 4 days back , still didn't receive any response from support. I am afraid and feeling sad about this, as I can't share my certificate completion details in job portals and as well as to my office management. Need some immediate attention on this . Please help. Really this one making me to not concentrate on other my other tasks. ****

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@ksgnathan

You should now have the badge, and also be able to verify the certification. If not, this should all be available at most in the next 24 hours.

Regards,

Flavia

• @fcioanca , Many thanks madam, few hours back I received badge and now am able to verify the certification, Thanks again for quick response, makes me relaxed.

• nitheshbalaji
    nitheshbalaji Posts: 1
    edited January 2023

@fcioanca I have the same problem. I received my CKA Certificate on 5th Jan 2023, but I haven't got my Credly mail yet. Could you please help ?

• fcioanca

Hi @nitheshbalaji

Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

• Same issue here as well. Passed my CKS yesterday but no badge received and verification fails. Did not experience this when I passed CKA exam. Probably some system error. I have raised a support ticket.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @sameerbagwe,

Please allow several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Best,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Received my badge today and all good now.

Thank you

• rehanann
    rehanann Posts: 2

Hi my name is Rehan Anwar, I passed CKA yesterday, and once I was trying to verify my certificate from https://training.linuxfoundation.org/certification/verify receiving "There was a problem with your submission. Please review the fields below." but I am providing the correct certificate id and my last name, could you please check and confirm?

• fcioanca

Hi @rehanann

For any exam-related issues, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you. Response time may take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

• I opened a ticket for more than 1 week and there is no answer. Till now I don't get any email to access my new badge or an answer for my ticket.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @raphaelbaldini

What’s the ticket number?

Best regards,

Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training