Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Disconnected exam due to Electricity outage

Options

Hi Dears,

I couldn't finish my exam due to electricity outage of my living area. It's an unexpected huge power outage of my part of city. Because of that couple of apartments electricity has been damaged for few hours. So my question is can I continue to finish my exam where I'm disconnected from. I believe that I have left 80 minutes and finished first 5,6 questions. And didn't open rest of the questions. I've created ticket for Linux foundation but it didn't assign anybody so far. I'm so upset and disappointed such unexpected power issue. I believe that Linux foundation give me chance to finish my exam. Does anyone have similar issues before? How did it is resolved ? Please help me guys?

Best Answer

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mb926

We are sorry to hear about the problems encountered. Once they assign your ticket, the LF Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling the exam. Please note that response times can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,
    Flavia

Answers

• mb926
    mb926 Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @fcioanca

Thank you for the reply. I hope they will reschedule the exam for me. But I'm still waiting for 3 days. I'm worrying about if they won't reschedule the exam and not taking action on it.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @mb926

The Support Team works business days (weekends and holidays are not included), and processing/response time depends on the volume of tickets in the queue. Once they assign your ticket, they will help you reschedule the exam ((they don't do it for you). Rest assured they will assist you.

Regards,
    Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training