Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA _Proctor didn't allow for exam Due Government ID picture issue from webcam ,

saugata22
saugata22 Posts: 3
edited February 2023 in LFS258 Class Forum

Proctor didn't allow for exam ,Due Government ID picture issue from webcam.
I have shared 3 ID documents. Ticket created to PSI TICKET ID: #3208910. Ticket already created (TCCS-61553) (TCCS-61483) its been 24 hours but not assigned to anyone. However is exam portal its showing for grading , I was not allowed for exam then how its showing ?

Take Exam
Exam results will be released 24 hours after exam is completed.

Can anyone help , I have brought the course with my hard earn money , not paid by company. Please look in this.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

Hi @saugata22

It can take several business days (no weekends or holidays) for the Linux Foundation Support team to assign and resolve your ticket, as tickets are handled in the order received. Please note that PSI is not authorized to handle any tickets related to Linux Foundation exams. Rest assured that once your ticket is assigned, the LF Support team will assist you.

Regards,
    Flavia

• Hi @fcioanca is there any SLA ? or Support can take any time 5 days, 10 days , or even month?
    PSI ticket is shared as a proof that there was an issue. however what about my preparation dedication and mind set for the exam ? don't understand one thing why its showing for Grading in exam page wherein was not allowed to the next step for exam ? all of these was pending on the ID verification through webcam. Can you please put some light on this ? Awaiting for Linux foundation cooperation and support on this. Hope you can understand my mental stress on this.

• fcioanca

I cannot provide an SLA for them other than the information provided; this depends on the number of pending tickets in the Support queue. However, it should not take more then 5-7 business days.

The grading in progress could be related to the fact that the system is automated to go through all the phases, but once the Support team starts working on your ticket, this will be cleared, and you will be able to reschedule your exam.

Please note that all exam-related questions are handled by the Support team via JIRA tickets. Forums are dedicated exclusively for course content support, and monitored by instructors.

• is there any call support for Support team ? I can't find in the support page what is the escalation steps?
    can you help on this ? if not please let me know who can be contacted? It may be for course content but I noticed candidate has reported issue in this forum. The is the reason i have posted my concern here.
    Hope you have understand my situation and concern.

Also there should be some forum dedicated to exam support to help candidate hassle free.

• fcioanca

Hi @saugata22

We understand your frustration with the issues encountered, and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Exam-related issues can only be handled via JIRA tickets (trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org), and you already have one ticket opened - opening multiple tickets will not escalate or change the process; every ticket is considered important, and as such, they are resolved in the order received. Once the Support team will get to your ticket, they will work with you to resolve it.

Regards,
    Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training