Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Created request, but didn't get response

mahir.afandiyev
mahir.afandiyev Posts: 5
edited January 2023 in LFD259 Class Forum

I submitted a request and attempted to contact the company using the provided phone number, but I did not receive a response. Can anyone provide information on how to contact the company and have my request resolved?

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @mahir.afandiyev

All refund inquiries must be submitted via JIRA (ticket number starting with TCCS- ), at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. They are tracked and resolved via JIRA; there is no phone number available. Due to a larger backlog and the fact that tickets are resolved in the order received, response time can take multiple business days (no weekends or holidays). However, rest assured that once the Support team starts working on your ticket, they will assist you.

Regards,
    Flavia

• The ticket was created (TCCS-58399). But don't see the ticket assigned to any support team member.

• fcioanca

As mentioned in my response, it can take multiple business days for a response. As tickets are resolved in the order received, the ticket is assigned once the queue gets to your ticket number, not before.

• Sorry, but the request is still not assigned to any support member.

• fcioanca
    edited January 2023

It looks like the Support team is working on both your tickets as we speak. So you should see a response from them shortly.

Categories

Upcoming Training