Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Missed a course and no answer then

bobaxx
bobaxx Posts: 5
edited December 2022 in LFS207 Class Forum

Hi,

I freshly bought a LFS207 lessons + exam. Unfortunately, i got some problem to join the exam, so i was absent.

I sent an email about that to find a solution but i still get no answer about it, since few days

Is there anybody can help ?

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @bobaxx , if you need assistance regarding the exam, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. Due to holidays, response may take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,

Flavia

• i didnt find out how to open a ticker

• fcioanca

Go to trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and choose Exam Scheduling Help, then follow the steps.

• Ok i found it, its done, thx

• I am a little bit disappointed by the ticket answer

does linux foundation looks like a scam ? not only did I have a problem to be present and I can't pass the exam, and in addition you will charge me fees ?

I had doubts when I made the link between the rates applied and the quality and relevance of the courses, but now I am certain.

Among other things, I won't pay you anything more because you simply don't deserve it. I regret spending so much money on your services. You are very, very far from the spirit that characterizes Linux users. You seem to work primarily for the money.

Count on me to make your practices widely known to the public.

• fcioanca

Hi @bobaxx

The LF Customer Support team has not had a chance to respond to your ticket yet, which was opened only a few hours ago. Due to holidays, response is slower and takes several business days. Can you please advise who you opened a ticket with and who responded to you asking for money (it was not the LF Support team)?

Regards,

Flavia

• onlye psionline answer to me, nobody open my ticket. They told me they are going to charge fees from my absence.

• fcioanca

PSI is not in a position to handle LF exam-related inquiries, only the LF Customer Support team is authorized to do handle such inquiries. Please wait for the LF response to the ticket you opened earlier, and they will assist you - you can ignore the response from PSI.

Categories

Upcoming Training