Are office hours happening today?

Options

I'm joined

Answers

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,154
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @fitzd , Office Hours for LFS261 are on Wednesday at 10 am CT for the Cloud Engineer Foundation bootcamp. If you are in the DevOps bootcamp, you can find the schedule on your portal.

Regards,
    Luis.

• Shivinder
    Options

@luisviveropena said:
    Hi @fitzd , Office Hours for LFS261 are on Wednesday at 10 am CT for the Cloud Engineer Foundation bootcamp. If you are in the DevOps bootcamp, you can find the schedule on your portal.

Regards,
    Luis.

Thank you for replying @luisviveropena
    I thought the schedule shared in the DevOps Bootcamp Logistics / LFS003 course, has this table there which tells us the office hours.

There is a Zoom link and a Password to join the Office Hours at the bottom of the page there.

Is this what you are referring to when you said that we can find the schedule on your portal? I am asking because I was about to join the Office Hours today but I couldn’t. If I would have, I would have been waiting just like the gentleman who posted above. Thanks.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

LFS261 is offered in 2 different bootcamps, and office hours for this course differ depending on the bootcamp you are enrolled in. The office hours listed in the Logistics course are correct (Luis was referring to the Cloud Engineer Bootcamp Office Hours), but there may be times when the instructor may not be able to join - they usually try to post in advance if conflicts are known, but there can be situations when advance notice is not possible.

• Shivinder
    Options

@fcioanca Thank you for the quick response Flavia.

Categories

Upcoming Training