Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA Bad experience with PSI Bridge exam - disconnected during exam and cannot continue 26 Dec 2022

Options

I took the CKA exam today Monday (26th December 2022) at 11:30 AM GMT+7 (Jakarta/Asia) and faced an issue with using the exam PSI platform. I`ve completed around four questions when I am moving to 5th question I got an issue with "PSI connection disconnected and informed to resume immediately error says “connection error please reboot and re-connect to exam" and then suddenly PSI secure browser disconnected and closed by itself. When I try to open the exam again there is no link to take the exam that was previously disconnected, and when I check my internet connection is working normally.

I have already reported the problem via Jira ticket on same day (today)
https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-55091

My exam time left was around 60 minutes so there are a lot of time left but I cannot continue the exam.

Please let me know how I can take this exam without technical issues?

Exam name: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)

Thank you
Regards
Humadiono

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @humadiono

We are sorry to hear you experienced issues during the exam. The Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling the exam. However, during to holidays, please expect a delayed response.

Regards,

Flavia

• humadiono
    Options

Hi @fcioanca

Thank you for your reply, but need to re-confirm first, because PSI secure browser suddenly closed with a leftover time of around 60 minutes for the exam these events do not take my first attempt to become using my second attempt right?

Any information on how to prevent such incidents from re-occurring?

Thank you
    Regards
    Humadiono

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

You will still get your first attempt - the Support team will assist with that, and any other exam-related information. Forums are used only for course content-related issues.

• humadiono
    Options

Thank you so much for your swift reply @fcioanca sorry to post on the forum for an exam issue since support had no reply yet, much appreciated your help and support @fcioanca

Thank you
    Best Regards
    Humadiono

Categories

Upcoming Training