Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to schedule CKA exam

Options

The page on https://home.psiexams.com loads forever, does not give a possibility to schedule the CKA exam. Please look into this, thank you.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @Napsty

If you have not done so yet, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you with exam-related questions and issues.

Regards,

Flavia

• Napsty
    Napsty Posts: 10
    Options

Hi @fcioanca thank you for the advise. I opened a ticket but no answer and the exam still cannot be scheduled/booked. I will soon reach the expiry date until I can book the exam. Is there something I can do to speed up the process?

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @Napsty

Due to a higher volume of inquiries at the moment, it can take several business days for the Support team to respond, as they handle each ticket one by one. However, when they do respond, they will assist you, and provide extension if necessary.

Thank you for your patience!

Flavia

• Napsty
    Napsty Posts: 10
    Options

Can somebody help please? I'm not getting any help from Linux Foundation support, even after opening a ticket I was told to contact PSI Online and from there not getting any answer either.
    There seems to be an error in the scheduling web page, which can be seen in browser console

• ocean.oe98
    Options

Your delay in assigning my request ticket (TCCS-94244) is about to curse my CKA exam to expire on the 31 January 2024 without get my second attempt as stated.

Which will not be a good service.

I hope, I get an extension due to the ticket delay on or before the day my exam get expired.

Thanks.

Categories

Upcoming Training