Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to Schedule CKA-CKS Exam

msaberi
msaberi Posts: 4
edited December 2023 in LFS260 Class Forum

Hello everyone
I've already purchased a bundle CKA+CKS exam and they are active and not expired .
according to FAQs I click on Start Certification for scheduling... it displays nothing.
I also submitted a ticket (TCCS-48751).. still no reply.
I only have 7 days remaining to vouchers expiration..
what should I do? is there any help?

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@msaberi

It can take several business days (no weekends or holidays) for the Customer Support team to respond, due to a higher volume of requests and the fact that they handle requests one by one. Once they will get to your ticket, they will assist you, including extending your eligibility if necessary.

Per the notes in the Support portal, please also keep the following in mind: "Our U.S. staff will be celebrating Thanksgiving holidays on Thursday November 24 & Friday November 25. There will be limited support staff responding to tickets during those days. We will return to normal support hours on Monday, November 28th."

Thank you for your patience,
    Flavia

• @fcioanca
    Hello there Dear Flavia..
    in this step The Exam Preparation Checklist doesn't appear and the page is empty...
    so I don't know what's the problem..
    and please notice that I have limited time because of voucher expiration..
    so please consider is not my fault it's because of technical problems which are out of my hands...
    so if they response after expiration what would happened then?

• fcioanca

Forums are only for course-related questions. Everything else must be directed to Customer Support. As mentioned in my previous response, they will extend eligibility if necessary, and also assist with exam platform issues.

Regards,

Flavia

• @fcioanca
    So Will they extended as my as needed? now I'm much happier..
    thanks
    but I wanted to ask you do you what's the solution? This can be fixed by myself

• fcioanca

If you don't see the Checklist, that can only be fixed from the backend. Please wait to work with the Support team. I cannot assist in any other way via the forum.

• Thanks @fcioanca
    The main purpose of this post was only receive mutual experience from other friends...
    I will wait for support and thanks for your response...
    Good Luck

• amangarg27081991
    amangarg27081991 Posts: 2
    edited December 2023

Hi @msaberi, I am facing the same issue (see image).. can you please help how did you resolve it? I already passed CKA exam as a prerequisite.

• fcioanca

Hi @amangarg27081991

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• Hi @fcioanca I already opened a ticket yesterday, please find the link below:

https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-91678

I cross my fingers that they reply to me asap. Thx for the hint anyway.

• fcioanca

Please note that response time is delayed at this time of the year and it can take several business days (no weekends or holidays) for the Support team to respond.

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training