Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

I have some doubt regarding Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer certification examination.

Options

I got a mail from the Linux Foundation which says Linux Foundation is winding down Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer (CHFD) certification exam, and June 30, 2022, will be the last date on which any CHFD Exam will be delivered. I just want to know is it true that I have to give the examination before June 30, 2022. I have enrolled to CHFD certification on 5th December 2021, So I should be able to give the exam by 5th December 2022.
Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this.

The email contents as follows:

This email is to notify you that the Linux Foundation is winding down the administration of the Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer (CHFD) certification exam, and June 30, 2022 will be the last date on which any CHFD Exam will be delivered. This exam is due for an update, and in evaluating its content the decision was made to completely refresh the certification and release a new credential later this year.

Should you not feel prepared to complete the exam by June 30, 2022, we will provide you with a 100% coupon code for any other single certification product available in our catalog, including our new credential. The coupon code will be emailed to you, between July 15, 2022 and July 30, 2022 (you do not need to request it!).

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

The email contains correct information. If you have additional questions please open a ticket with the Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• jaime1008
    jaime1008 Posts: 3
    Options

Hello,

I have received same email from Linux Foundation and I don't think can make the certification before 30th June because I made the purchase of the bundle on 24 may 2022, just a month to make the course and the certification?

I'm in the same position than kuldeep.narvekar and please, let us know what they reply to you.

Best regards

• aipirvu
    Options

Wow. I found this thread after seeing that CHFA is being wind down in december and CHFD is nowhere to be seen on the platform. I did not even received an email. As kuldeep.narvekar I purchased this on 5th December 2021. I even got a reminder on 9th June that the exam will expire on 5th December 2022. I already opened a ticket way before finding this thread but I must say. I am deeply disappointed. I hope I get a refund.

Categories

Upcoming Training